Histology is typically performed on fixed tissue samples using upright microscopes equipped with oculars. Cytation and Lionheart FX provide automated digital imaging of these samples using color brightfield microscopy. Low to high magnifications from 1.25x to 60x (100x with Lionheart FX) and can be combined with Cytation Gen5 image processing features such as image stitching to increase field of view.
- Hematoxylin and Eosin Stained Tissue
- Automated Color Imaging of Tissues
- Applied Robotics for Enhanced Throughput Options in Microscopy As Demonstrated by Automated Tissue Microarray (TMA) Imaging
- Lionheart FX Automated Microscope
- Lionheart LX Automated Microscope
- BioSpa Live Cell Imaging System
- Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
- Cytation 1 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
Visit our Resources page to find more information about Histology.