Histology and Slide Scanning
Histology is typically performed on fixed tissue samples using upright microscopes equipped with oculars. Agilent BioTek Cytation and Agilent BioTek Lionheart FX provide automated digital imaging of these samples using color brightfield microscopy. Low to high magnifications from 1.25x to 60x (100x with Lionheart FX) can be combined with Agilent BioTek Cytation Gen5 image processing features such as image stitching, to increase field of view.
- Hematoxylin and Eosin Stained Tissue
- Automated Color Imaging of Tissues
- Applied Robotics for Enhanced Throughput Options in Microscopy As Demonstrated by Automated Tissue Microarray (TMA) Imaging
Agilent BioTek Visual Abstracts are brief animated presentations describing the augmented microscopy workflow of a specific application.
- Agilent BioTek Lionheart FX Automated Microscope
- Agilent BioTek Lionheart LX Automated Microscope
- Agilent BioTek BioSpa Live Cell Imaging System
- Agilent BioTek Cytation 7 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
- Agilent BioTek Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
- Agilent BioTek Cytation 1 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
Visit our Resources page to find more information about Histology | Slide scanning.