Cell Count & Viability Starter Kit
Codice : 1980001
BioTek’s Cell Count & Viability Starter Kit includes everything a researcher needs to count cells and measure viability in a mammalian cell suspension using a phase contrast-equipped BioTek Cytation™ Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader or a Lionheart™ Automated Imager. The Kit saves time and increases data quality by automating the tedious and error-prone process of mammalian cell counting.
Each Cell Count & Viability Starter Kit includes:
- The Cell Count & Viability App software: Pre-defined protocols automatically calculate count and % live/dead
- 50 disposable counting slides, 2 samples per slide
- Slide holder for up to 4 counting slides, 8 samples total
- 1.5mL vial of 0.4% Trypan blue for staining dead cells (vial included in box of disposable counting slides)
Other available accessories for cell count & viability workflows include:
- PN 02853 - Box of 50 disposable counting slides w/ 1.5mL vial of 0.4% Trypan blue
- PN 1980500S - Spare 4-position counting slide holder
- PN 1983001 - Re-usable cell counting slide w/ 2 coverslips
- PN 1980503 - Single position re-usable cell counting chamber holder
Simple setup in minutes with no training required. The kit includes everything you need to get started with automated cell counting, used with a BioTek Cytation or Lionheart imager equipped with phase contrast imaging. (1) 50 disposable cell counting slides, (2) 4-slide holder, (3) cell counting software app, (4) quick start guide.
Higher quality data
Manual cell counting is tedious and prone to errors. Automating the cell counting process removes human error and increases data quality.
Fast cell count for up to 8 samples per batch
The kit includes an adapter to hold 1-4 cell counting slides, enabling counts and analysis for up to 8 samples per run.
Automatic % live/dead calculation
The kit includes trypan blue stain to stain dead cells. Once stained and imaged, the software app automatically calculates the live/dead cell percentage.
Built-in dilution calculator
The Cell Count & Viability App includes a calculator to automatically determine how much sample and media are required to reach a desired cell concentration, to facilitate downstream applications.
Reusable counting slide option
Ritorna alla ricerca degli accessori