Sistema di imaging cellulare automatizzato BioSpa
Capture detailed cellular images and get in-depth cell-level analyses for migration and wound healing assays, 3D spheroid formation and many other kinetic applications in up to 8 microplates or other labware. Built-in scheduling, environmental monitoring and available liquid handling allow you to walk away with confidence – and allows multiple users to run processes simultaneously without disrupting others.
The BioSpa Live Cell Analysis System offers unique benefits for a wide variety of live cell imaging applications:
- Brightfield, high contrast brightfield, color brightfield, phase contrast and fluorescence imaging offers amazing imaging application versatility on a single platform
- 1.25x to 60x magnification captures the level of detail you need, from whole well montage to intracellular detail
- Integrated temperature and CO2/O2 control, plus humidity monitoring support live cell assays
- 6 objectives on an automated turret provides effortless image capture at various magnifications
- Z-stacking and z-projection, plus z-stacked montage are powerful capture and processing tools to get vital information from 3D biology
- Patented laser autofocus provides increased reproducibility, while decreasing phototoxic and photobleaching effects
- Advanced cell-level analysis like nuclear and cytoplasmic masking define critical, information-rich regions of interest
- Automated washing, reagent dispensing and media replacement are easy add-ons, bringing efficiency to critical cell sample prep and maintenance throughout the entire workflow
- The BioSpa Live Cell Analysis System easily fits inside commercially available containment enclosures and biosafety cabinets
Cosa c'è di nuovo
Purchase a Live Cell Analysis System and Receive Free Environmental Control!
Questi sono solo alcuni esempi delle numerose importanti applicazioni per il sistema di imaging cellulare BioSpa Live. Visita la nostra pagina Applicazioni per vedere di più.
Controllo ambientale per saggi cellulari in vivo
Imaging di fluorescenza, brightfield, color brightfield e contrasto di fase
Modalità "on demand"
Analisi delle immagini avanzata
Recensioni dei prodotti
Riflettori sui clientiTeasing Out Fine Details from the Tangled World of Chromosomes
Normal human cells contain 23 chromosome pairs, each encoding the genetic information of life as well as passing on inheritable traits from parents. Chromosomes are tightly folded into origami-like structures that are mind-boggling in their complexity, yet elegantly unfurled and refolded during cell division or mitosis. Tiny errors during mitosis can cause the formation of aneuploid cells containing an abnormal number of chromosomes and lead to miscarriage and health disorders such as Down syndrome. Additionally, these mistakes have been linked to tumorigenesis and accelerated tumor growth rates.