Lettore ibrido multi-mode Synergy H1
Synergy™ H1 is a configurable multi-mode microplate reader. You can choose monochromator-base optics for flexibility, filter-based optics for sensitivity, or both…BioTek’s patent Hybrid Technology™ offers high-performance and applications versatility in a modular platform to expand as your laboratory’s needs change. Top and bottom fluorescence intensity, UV-visible absorbance and luminescence detection are available to meet many life science research requirements.
- Cost-effective hybrid offering excellent sensitivity, flexibility and value
- Modular and upgradable: choose the modes you need now, add as needs change
- Patented Hybrid Technology: sensitivity of filters and flexibility of monochromators
- Low volume (2 µL) dsDNA quantification with Take3 Micro-Volume Plates
- Live cell assay friendly with temperature control and CO2/O2 control
These are just a few examples of the many important applications for Synergy H1. Visit our Applications page to see more.