Lettore di micropiastre multi-mode Synergy LX
Synergy™ LX Multi-Mode Microplate Reader economically automates many common microplate assays. Its large touchscreen user interface and onboard software simplify programming and operation for microplate and micro-volume assays. The high quality optic design ensures excellent data in absorbance, fluorescence and luminescence detection modes, enabling many common assays including nucleic acid and protein quantification, ELISA, BCA, Bradford and cell viability. Immediate data display, plus output to a USB flash drive, printer or Gen5™ Software makes the Synergy LX a versatile assay workstation. The upgradable design allows your lab to buy what is needed today and add other detection modes in the future.
- Affordable multi-mode reader
- Supports common endpoint assays
- Micro-volume quantification with Take3 plates
- Continuous UV-Vis wavelength selection: 200 nm to 999 nm
- High performance, high blocking filters for fluorescence and luminescence
- Touchscreen: Easy operation, immediate data display
- Output to USB flash drive, printer or Gen5 Software
Sourcing your microplates shouldn't be an added task in preparing your cell-based workflows. Agilent now offers cell culture and imaging microplates so you can complete your workflows seamlessly. Click here to request your free sample.
Cosa c'è di nuovo
A Seamless Automated Workflow for Plate Reader Assay Sample Prep
The Agilent Bravo Liquid Handling system works hand-in-hand with BioTek Synergy Multi-Mode Plate Readers to deliver automated sample prep for standardizing and optimizing plate reader assays.
- Saggio di Bradford
- ELISA a fluorescenza
- Saggi di proteine Lowry
- Saggio BCA
- Quantificazione delle proteine
- Quantificazione dell'acido nucleico (A260 e basata sulla fluorescenza)
- Valutazione della purezza degli acidi nucleici (A260 / A280)
- Espressione genica (luminescenza e fluorescenza)
- Saggi di vitalità cellulare (assorbanza MTT, luminescenza ATP, a base di fluorescenza)