Risorse - Poster scientifici
Utility of The Synergy™ H1 Multi-Mode Microplate Reader in Combination with Transcreener® ADP2 FP, TR-FRET and FI Assays for The Measurement of ADP AccumulationDownload
Related Products: Synergy H1
March 31, 2011
Authors: Brad Larson, Xavier Amouretti & Peter Banks, BioTek Instruments, Inc., Winooski, Vermont; Meera Kumar & Ann Krohn, BellBrook Labs, Madison, Wisconsin
- The sensitivity of the Transcreener® ADP2 Assays provides the capability to detect ADP formation using initial rate kinetics.
- The Synergy™ H1 Multi-Mode Reader combines two fluorescence detection systems, monochromatorbased and filter-based, into one unit.
- The instrument’s deep blocking filters and dichroic mirrors provide quality data using short read times with all fluorescence detection modes.
- The monochromator system allows multiple fluors to be tested during assay development without the need to switch out filters.
- Data generated with the Transcreener ADP2 Assay, as well as the results of the spectral scan, demonstrate the ease that the assay’s detection modules can be read, as well as the ability of the reader to yield high quality information using either detection system.
Synergy™ H1 Multi-Mode Reader